Sunrise

Sunrise

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's spring already!!??

I can't believe it's spring already! How is it that time flies? I read somewhere that it' s like a bandit that steels in the night. You can chase after it but there is no catching up. It bobs and weaves, baiting you like some sort of prankster. And just when you think you've caught up, ZOOM!! off it goes again. Time is a floosy! Time is a.... well, for lack of a better word, a "cock tease". lol But if it makes sense, in a good way.
To say that time flies in a negative way, means that you regret what you are leaving behind. Yeah, it's hard to move on, to change, to adapt, grow older, but it's what makes the world go round. It's what we all have in common. So, maybe it's a positive thing after all. Who knows! For now, I;ve made my piece with it. Let's see in a few months when I turn 30!! HA!! Maybe I won't be so forgiving... or maybe I will.


Ps.
check out:
http://mercerfriendly.com/blog

No comments: