Sunrise

Sunrise

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Red Velvet Cupcakes

What is it about red velvet cake that makes people's sweet tooths swoon like a teenage girl in love? I never saw the fascination with it, especially after watching Steel Magnolias and the bleeding armadillo grooms cake... YUCK! Well, tonight I decided to get over my distaste for R.V.C. It happens to be my best friend's favorite dessert and since she's leaving for a much longed for and much deserved vacation, I am seeing her before she takes off. I figured it would make her happy and what a great way to try a new recipe out, right? Well, I am all sugared out and have no idea what they taste like. Once I taste them I'll post my review.. but in the mean time, you can look at a pic of them and have sugar filled dreams...lol :)The end result was Red Velvet Cupcakes with Vanilla & Bailey's Cream Cheese Frosting.... yeah ok, it sounds damn good... IF I say so myself! lol
Will keep you posted!

No comments: