Sunrise

Sunrise

Friday, September 28, 2007

it's been too long since my last blog!

ok, so, i am treating this blog, I've noticed, the way I have always treated my journals... uhm, I write enthusiastically in the beginning and then something comes up and I forget to write in it! UGGGGGGG!!! BUT I am writing now, so better late than never, right? ;)

Ok, OK it's time for the shameless plug... I'd like you all to check out an amazing photographer, who not only takes lovely pics, but is also a total quality person. I am glad to call her my friend and wouldn't have used anybody else on my big day last year! SO, check her out... Jennifer Shea and you can check her out in my "talented people to check out" column. Both her blog and her website are showcased there. Show her some people and give her business! :)

No comments: