Sunrise

Sunrise

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Welcome to Cakekitty Land!! Post 1

So, this is my 1st "blog" and I am not quite sure what the hell I am doing or what I want to write about. HAHA... WELCOME TO CAKEKITTY LAND!! A rollercoaster ride into my world of uncertainty, insecurities, silliness, and confusion.... WOOHOO!
I want this blog to be my journal, my sketch book, my silent buddy in which I write in when I remember it exists.
To those who read this, good luck! HAHAHAHA Kidding! I'm really not a complete "Eyore"( ok, the donkey dude in Winnie the Pooh....lol... constantly down and depressed throwing pity parties for himself). I have my moments of "Eyore-ness" but then i bounce right up again like "Tiger" and sometimes get all sweet and gooey like "Winnie the Pooh". WOW! I am making Disney cartoon references about myself... SERIOUSLY!! I think it's time for "waffles"!!
So, this is me.... nice to meet ya all. Nice to meet me....lol :)

Let's see where this rollercoaster takes us.

Peace out!

No comments: